In October all new windows and doors were installed. Though without spacebar since they needed to be painted white on the inside. The entrance got a tin sheet roof in red as well. On the inside, the opening between the outer entrance and the inner hallway was opened up and made bigger. The ceiling got the last element of insulation and could then be closed, meaning covered with wood boards and then plasterboards. So also the walls. Then the huge work of plastering and sanding all ceilings and walls began. The floor on the top floor was laid and covered with protective boards for the other work to proceed and not damage the floorboards. We converted our living room into a workspace and painted many skirting boards.
As we put in new windows in our bedroom and bathroom upstairs we took the old windows and moved them to the entrance. The same with the window above the entrance, which is the old kitchen window.