Plant Pot Coaster pt.1

Measuring and cutting out the cork in the shape of the saucer for the plat pots.
Cork cut out.
Gluing together two piece of cork since the cork sheets I had where so thin.
Two pieces of cork smashed together.
A bucket of plaster as weight.
Measuring and cutting out plastic to cover the coaster tops.
Cutting out the plastic.
Fitting the plastic onto the cork.
Gluing them together.
Paint buckets as weights.
And mold appeared.

After I had done these two I realized 1. I did not want to combine a bio-based material with a plastic (glue and cover). 2. There must be a way to make the cork completely water-resistant that is bio-based too.

Let’s make a second attempt. 🙂

Up Next:

Pizza Prone

Pizza Prone