In April we discovered we had mold in the house all across the ceiling facing north. From our previous learnings of the first floor we had to redo the outer walls because they did not have the proper insulation. Moreover, the ventilation system was wrongly installed. This meant we would need to peel off pretty much the entire inside of the top floor and redo major parts of the rest of the house. We decided together with our architect to install new and bigger windows and doors all around the house. At this point we also redid the electricity, installed spot lights in the kitchen and hallway ceilings, took down the previous fireplace and finally got the steal beam for the kitchen ceiling delivered.